Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 33

Hi all! Welcome back! Before we get things started, we have a brief announcement!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE'RE MOVING!
As of May 27th, our new address will be Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog! Our bags are packed! Same players, same wonderful sponsors, same layout and design, same rules...
you MUST be a follower to claim the prize! 
Which is why we're moving! It takes me forever and a day to figure out how winners are followers. I really need the followers all in one place, please! I hope you can understand and not lose patience with me!
Please pop on over to the new place, click on the Google Friend Connect at the top of the page and be prepared to meet us over there on Wednesday, May 27th! Don't worry about being bombarded with double posts! We're not posting anything from over there until May 27th and on that same day, we will stop posting here. So you'll only receive ONE post from us on your feed. :) 
Thank you for enduring with us and your incredible patience! I have so much appreciated all of you being so faithful!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now back to our regularly scheduled program. lol
This week we have two wonderful sponsors! Woohoo! We have Bugaboo Stamps with SEVEN digis for ONE lucky winner and My Whimsical Little World with TWO digis for a second winner!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the Team with some inspiration using images from Bugaboo:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Whimsical Little World is a digi store located in the Ottawa Valley. I sketch out my images with paper and pencils first. Once I am happy with what I have, then it becomes a digi stamp. All images are original art work created by Paola Jofre. I love to draw. I also love to see the digis come to life with color. Hope you like my digis as much as I enjoy creating them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again, here is the Team using some MWLW images to inspire you!
using Friends
using friends
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination is a weekly anything goes challenge blog. You have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.
    I have been over and joined the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work DT! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the challenge, I joined as a follower on the new blog site as i couldnt find how to here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!