Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge No. 12

Welcome everyone! We're so happy you've popped in here to join our challenge this week!
This week's sponsors are, in alphabetical order, Alicia Bel and Beccy Muir! Wow! I'm thrilled beyond words!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, I'm Alicia Bel.
Since childhood, I drew all the time. I also like to make cards. I studied teaching and then Fine Arts. I learned anatomy, composition and many things to make most interesting my drawings. My drawings are very sweet, innocent and sometimes sexy. I'm a bit childish and I really like princess stories, and beautiful, simple, and happy things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's some fantastic inspiration from the DT using Alicia Bel images!
AMY
using Coffee and Good Morning from Alicia Bel

DIANNE
Using Sirentia Pompas from Alicia Bel

LYNN
using Coffee and Good Morning by Alicia Bel

WENDY
using Coffee and Good Morning by Alicia Bel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beccy’s Place Digital Designs by Beccy Muir
My paper obsession began with scrapbooking in the late 1990s and has since evolved into card-making and digital drawing. There were a few years of decorative painting, teddy bear making and silk ribbon embroidery mixed in there too. I still dabble in each of those crafts (and many others) from time to time but I generally gravitate toward paper, which I find versatile and forgiving.
I started “doodling” little designs for cards back in 2009, which is when I started my blog and began sharing my images with other Cardies. From there I progressed to my very own online store selling digital drawings for cards and other paper craft projects. Some of my images have now been made into rubber stamps by the wonderful team over at Sparkle N Sprinkle. These days you can usually find me “hanging out” over on my blog, www.beccysplace.blogspot.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The DT created some wonderful projects with images from Beccy's Place!
AMY
using Snowman Trio from Beccy Muir

DIANNE
using Holly Fairy from Beccy Muir

IVY
using Dalmation from Beccy Muir

JULIE

 using Poinsettia Swag by Beccy Muir

MICHELLE
using Finn's Hot Chocolate fom Beccy Muir

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow! What great inspiration! Please pop on back over here tomorrow when we announce our winner and TOP 3 for last week's challenge. There is a prize for TWO lucky participants from Crafty Sentiments Designs and My Whimsical Little World!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Lovely creations from the DT.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the link tool. You can find my entry by clicking my name here --->
    Penny

    thanks for another great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the inspiration, the challenge, and the opportunity to win prizes. I have a tiny request - is there some way to put the deadline so we can see it before opening the linky? Thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!