Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge No. 13

Welcome back one and all! We're so happy you've come to join us for Challenge No. 13! Yikes! I hope it brings someone some good luck! Actually, TWO someones! We've two sponsor this week! In alphabetical order, Robyn's Fetish and Sweet 7 Digital Designs! Yahoo! :D
Before we get ahead of ourselves, I want to introduce our newest DT member, Billie Anderson! I'm thrilled she's joined our team! I hope you'll give her a warm welcome to IDCB. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner’s choice to the winner of this challenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some fabulous projects the DT have created with images from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More.
using Cabin in the Woods By Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More
EMA
using The Cook from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More
LYNN
using The Cook by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More
IVY 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our second fabulous sponsor is Sweet 7 Digital Designs!

Sweet 7 Digital Designs is my little way of sharing my artwork with the world. I love card making and love using digi stamps. Turning my doodles into stamps was just for fun at first, but then I had the idea to open my shop. Most of my images are based on my kids and the things they do and like. The name Sweet 7 comes from my family too - there are 7 of us and life is sweet. My store is kind of small right now, but I have lots of new images to add to the collection each month.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the newest release at Sweet 7 Digital Design and the team had a blast creating fun, wintery projects with it.
using snowman family by Sweet 7 Digital Designs
WENDY
using Snow Family by Sweet 7 Digital Designs
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a weekly challenge and you have until Tuesday, December 30, 2014, midnight USA CST.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!