Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 28

Welcome bloggers on this happy, happy Wednesday! We're so glad to have you here playing along with another one of our anything goes challenges! This week we have Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps with THREE images for ONE winner and Eureka with THREE images for a second winner! How fun is that?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pattie's Creations

I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.
I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.
Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez, on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed. Pattieboop has a favorite pet named Allie. Allie is a slender black cat and loves playing and spending time with Pattieboop. Allie spends most of her days napping and her nights are spent getting in to mischief…
I have added many other images to my store in the past few years. I know have a large selection of images to fit everyone’s needs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the team's projects using some of Pattie's Creations adorable images:
using Marilyn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Eureka
We have several rubber stamp lines featuring over 10,000 designs. We have been offering our own unique stamps and supplies to the craft industry for over 15 years and have loved every minute of it! Keep an eye on our page as we have lots more designs to add!
At Eureka Stamps, our images are available as unmounted, deep etched, naturalred rubber stamps OR as digital stamps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've got some fun projects to share with you using Eureka cute images!
using Heart Bouquet and May Your Wedding sentiment
using Springtime
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be sure to pop back in here tomorrow morning to find out who the winners and Team favorites are from last week! I don't know about you but I'm sitting on pins and needles with anticipation! Ha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination is a weekly anything goes challenge blog and  you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge and the nice DT inspiration. I see the followers button has not returned. Will it be back soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Fabulous work from the design team. Thank you for a great challenge.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great challenge.
    Re: the followers gadget, I am still receiving feeds so still following : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!