Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 25

Welcome once again to Inspiration Destination where it's always anything goes! We love having you play along with us week after week! I know I look forward to all the magnificent projects you all share with us. So I'm very glad to have you here!
This week we have TWO fabulous sponsors. There's Bugaboo Stamps offering seven digis to ONE lucky winner. We've also got Gerda Steiner Designs offering THREE digis to a second lucky winner! So come on! What are you waiting for? Let's get this party started!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUGABOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My team and I have some awesome creations to share with you today using images from Bugaboo Stamps!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally from Germany, the love of my life brought me to California, where I'm a busy mom of three boys and a hyper Border Collie Mix dog at day and a secret doodler at night. Creating Stamps is a wonderful way to share the giggles I get out of cute drawings. Seeing the designs transformed by so many talented cardmakers is just amazing and I'm so grateful for that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some inspirational projects using GDS images to get the mojo juices flowing!
St. Patrick's Day digital stamp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination is a weekly, anything goes challenge blog. You have until Tuesday, midnight, USA, CST to link up with us! xx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT inspiration. I hope you get your Followers gadget back, my name is on it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome DT Creations!! Love them!! That little rottweiler is adorable!!! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job DT;s, love coming here to check it all out....very cool! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inspiration, Ladies! Thanks for another great challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT inspiration. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!