Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Anything Goes No. 6

Welcome back my fellow bloggers! Wow! We closed out last week's challenge with 153 entries! I'm just so happy you've all come to play along with my DT and me in our challenges! 
Be sure to pop on over here back tomorrow to find out who the winner is from last week's challenge. ONE lucky winner will receive THREE digis from Rick St. Dennis! By the way, I added a little link to the left to help you find the current challenge quicker once we make our winner's announcement. It's kinda long when we add our DT Favorites. lol I'm just considerate that a way! 
So this week, we will have TWO lucky winners again! We've got Gerda Steiner Designs and Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More sponsoring my little challenge blog! Woohoo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In alphabetical order, we have Gerda Steiner Designs offering ONE lucky winner THREE digis of their choice!
Originally from Germany, the love of my life brought me to California, where I'm a busy mom of three boys and a hyper Border Collie Mix dog at day and a secret doodler at night. Creating Stamps is a wonderful way to share the giggles I get out of cute drawings. Seeing the designs transformed by so many talented cardmakers is just amazing and I'm so grateful for that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now let's see what my talented Team... and me... have designed with the super cute images Gerda offered the team!
**************************
using Elephant with Birdie
Ivy
using Tiger Kid

using Ice Skating Mouse
Lynn
using Tiger Kid

Lynn
using Elephant with Birdie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We also have Robyn's Fetish who is offering ONE lucky winner THREE digis of their choice!
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.
 Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is
owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner’s choice to the winner of this challenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
using The Chef
Hazel
using Paws
Ivette
using Ricket Troll
Lynn
using Paws
***********************************************

3 comments:

  1. Awesome sponsors! Beautiful DT samples! Thanks for another fun challenge! I love playing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations by the team. Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!